I think that the discussion we had in class for the group differences forum were really good, especially about the articles that I.. I think everyone in the class has a great open mind when it comes to all the topics and I loved hearing their comments, opinions and questions regarding deafness. No one said comments that I disagreed with, I think everyone is pretty much on the same page about the topics presented.
I think my fellow students echoed my thoughts about the different topics, it especially warmed my heart when they agreed that it would be important for public school teachers to learn about deaf culture or sign language if they knew they were having a deaf kid in their class. Also that it's important to teach them about their culture. I think everyone has done a great job throughout the semester in communicating their ideas, so no ones comments came as a complete surprise. I think everyone did a great job in portraying the views of the articles but also stating their own opinions on how maybe things have changed since the article was written or where they agree or disagree with it.
I loved the group differences forum because I feel like it was a great way for everyone to communicate and talk about topics. I know for me I love talking to people and bouncing ideas off someone and learning from them. I thought this was a great way for us to learn from each other and also have a chance to tell people about something they may not know a lot about.
No comments:
Post a Comment